The works of Henry Clay : comprising his life, correspondence and speeches / ed. by Calvin Colton, LL. D. With an introduction by Thomas B. Reed and a history of tariff legislation, 1812-1896, by William McKinley ...
- The works of Henry Clay : comprising his life, correspondence and speeches / ed. by Calvin Colton, LL. D. With an introduction by Thomas B. Reed and a history of tariff legislation, 1812-1896, by William McKinley ...
- Clay, Henry, 1777-1852
- New York, London : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1904.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 10 Items. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Vol/Date||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|v.10||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.10||Off-site|
|v.9||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.9||Off-site|
|v.8||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.8||Off-site|
|v.7||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.7||Off-site|
|v.6||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.6||Off-site|
|v.5||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.5||Off-site|
|v.4||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.4||Off-site|
|v.3||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.3||Off-site|
|v.2||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.2||Off-site|
|v.1||Text||Request in advance||US 5003.128.1 v.1||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 10 v. fronts. (ports.); 25 cm.
- Title in red and black.
- Half-title, engraved; vignette.
- "Federal edition limited to 1000 signed and numbered sets. The Collector's edition of the writings of Henry Clay is limited to six hundred signed and numbered sets."
- Bibliography (note)
- Bibliography: v. 1, p. 34-38.
- Processing Action (note)
- committed to retain
- v. 1-3. Introduction, by Thomas B. Reed. Life and times of Henry Clay. Correspondence of Henry Clay, 1843 to 1851. With collateral letters and notes. Ed. by Thomas B. Stevenson.--v. 4-5. Private correspondence, 1801-1852.--v. 6-9. Speeches.--v. 10. The tariff, a history of tariff legislation from 1812-1896, by William McKinley.
- Owning Institutions
- Harvard Library