- On edge.
- Relâche (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- Kew Gardens, NY : Mode, , ℗1990.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||CD1638||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc (59 min.) : digital; 4 3/4 in.
- Alternative Title
- Chamber works by Epstein, Albert and Tenney.
- For instrumental ensemble, the 1st work with mezzo-soprano, the 4th with tape. The 2nd-3rd works are in part chance compositions, the 3rd originally for 2 piano.
- Words of the 1st work by Toby Olson; sung in English.
- Sub-title on container spine: Chamber works by Epstein, Albert and Tenney.
- Compact disc.
- Biographical and program notes by the composers, in English with French and German translations, and English texts of the Olson poems ( p. : ports.) inserted in container.
- Event (note)
- The 4th work recorded live at The Port of History Museum, Philadelphia, PA, June 30, l989; the remainder recorded at Susquehanna Sound, Northumberland, PA, Mar. 29-30, 1989.
- Chamber music : Three songs from "Home" (doing nothing tangible (9:18) ; tangible, in our lives, we say (5:09) ; and what we do together (3:11)) / Epstein -- A maze (with grace) (13:36) ; Devil\u0027s rain (9:27) / Albert -- Critical band / Tenney (18:04)
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries