Rhythm Makers Orchestra.
- Rhythm Makers Orchestra. Vol. 1 / Benny Goodman.
- Goodman, Benny, 1909-1986.
- San Jose, Calif. : Sunbeam, , ℗1971.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||L5594||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- Makin\u0027 whoopee.
- Making whoopee.
- Poor butterfly.
- Ballade in blue.
- Beautiful changes.
- I would do most anything for you.
- Sophisticated lady.
- Mood indigo.
- I can\u0027t give you anything but love.
- Yes, we have no bananas.
- Rose room.
- I never knew.
- Love dropped in the tea.
- Farewell blues.
- Pardon my love.
- I was lucky.
- If I could be with you.
- Dark town strutters ball.
- Dance orchestra music.
- Additional personnel listed with program notes by Alan Roberts on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded for the RCA Transcription Service at the RCA Victor 24th Street Studios, New York City, June 6, 1935.
- Makin\u0027 whoopee (2:35) -- Poor butterfly (2:40) -- Ballade in blue (2:38) -- Beautiful changes (2:35) -- I would do most anything for you (3:20) -- Medley: Sophisticated lady ; Mood indigo (3:55) -- I can\u0027t give you anything but love (2:19) -- Yes, we have no bananas (2:45) -- Rose room (2:51) -- I never knew (2:51) -- Love dropped in the tea (3:33) -- Farewell blues (2:59) -- Pardon my love (3:27) -- I was lucky (2:48) -- If I could be with you (2:41) -- Dark town strutters ball (2:44).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries