- Afatsim [sound recording] / Chaya Czernowin.
- Czernowin, Chaya.
- New York, NY : Mode, p1999.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||CD19400||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : digital; 4 3/4 in.
- Uniform Title
- Instrumental music. Selections
- Alternative Title
- Instrumental music.
- Mode: mode 77R (on container: mode 77).
- The 1st work for bass flute, oboe, clarinet, piano, percussion, violin, viola, violoncello, and double bass.
- Compact disc.
- Biographical and program notes by the composer and Steven Kazuo Takasugi, in English with French and German translations ( p. : ill.) in container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded at UCSD, San Diego (1st and 5th works); live at Darmstadt Ferienkurse, 96, Orangerie, Darmstadt, Germany (2nd work); at NHK Radio, Japan (3rd work); and live at Sherwood Auditorium, San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art (4th work).
- Afatsim : for chamber ensemble (9:36) -- String quartet (12:30) -- Die Kreuzung : for u (alto sho) or accordion, alto saxophone, and double bass (10:24) -- Dam sheon hachol : for string sextet (quartet with viola and double bass) (24:24) -- Ina : for live bass flute and six pre-recorded bass flutes and piccolos (11:13).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries