The Royal Ballet production of the Prince of the pagodas a portrait of Sir Kenneth MacMillan / BBC-TV ; NVC Arts ; produced & directed by Derek Bailey.
- The Royal Ballet production of the Prince of the pagodas [videorecording] / Teldec Classics International BmbH ; BBC ; NVC Arts ; directed by Derek Bailey. Out of line : a portrait of Sir Kenneth MacMillan / BBC-TV ; NVC Arts ; produced & directed by Derek Bailey.
- New York : Elektra Entertainment, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Use in library||LF974||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Bailey, Derek.
- MacMillan, Kenneth.
- Bussell, Darcey.
- Chadwick, Fiona.
- Cope, Jonathan, 1963-
- Dowell, Anthony.
- Lawrence, Ashley, 1934-1990.
- Britten, Benjamin, 1913-1976.
- Teldec Classics International.
- British Broadcasting Corporation. Television Service.
- NVC Arts (Firm)
- Elektra Entertainment (Firm)
- Royal Ballet.
- Royal Opera House (London, England). Orchestra.
- 2 videodiscs (193 min.) : sd., col. with b&w sequences; 12 in. +
- Series Statement
- Elektra Nonesuch dance collection
- Uniform Title
- Elektra Nonesuch dance collection.
- Alternative Title
- Prince of the pagodas
- Portrait of Sir Kenneth MacMillan
- Out of line : a portrait of Sir Kenneth MacMillan.
- Recorded at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (1st work).
- Added title from container: Out of line : a portrait of Kenneth MacMillan.
- Originally broadcast as television programs in 1990.
- Program notes and synopsis of 1st work in pamphlet.
- CX processing, digital sound, stereo.
- Credits (note)
- Credits: Camera, Nick Gifford, Barry Noakes (2nd work) ; videotapeeditors, Derek Orman (1st work), Jonathan Daukes (2nd work) ; narrator, Derek Bailey (2nd work) ; music, Benjamin Britten (1st work), various composers (2nd work) ; Orchestra of the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (1st work) ; Ashley Lawrence, conductor (1st work) ; choreography, Kenneth MacMillan (1st work).
- Performer (note)
- Casts: In 1st work: Darcey Bussell, Fiona Chadwick, Jonathan Cope, Anthony Dowell, and others ; Royal Ballet. In 2nd work: Kenneth MacMillan, Alexandra Ferri, Nicholas Georgiadis, Ninette de Valois, Clive Barndes, Lynn Seymour, Deborah(Lady) MacMillan.
- System Details (note)
- Colour recording system: NTSC.
- LaserDisc CLV extended play.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries