The Clash, Westway to the world.
- The Clash, Westway to the world.
- New York, NY : Sony Music Entertainment, 2001.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Use in library||MUSDVD90133||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 videodisc (107 min.) : sound, color; 4 3/4 in.
- Documentary films
- Punk rock music > Great Britain > History and criticism
- Rock music > Great Britain > History and criticism
- Rock groups > Great Britain > History > 20th century
- New wave music > Great Britain > History and criticism
- Rock music > 1971-1980 > History and criticism
- Clash (Musical group) History
- A documentary about The Clash, composed entirely of interviews and footage.
- Special features: "Clash on Broadway," previously unseen U.S. footage from the band\u0027s personal collection filmed in 1982 when The Clash went to New York; exclusive unseen interview footage; photo gallery ; discography./ Participants: Interviews with Joe Strummer, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon, Topper Headon, Terry Chimes, and others./ Audience: MPAA rating: Not rated.
- From container: Westway to the World (Director\u0027s Cut): The only full, unexpurgated story of one of rock music\u0027s legendary acts.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries