Microtonal fantasy : for one player at two pianos
- Microtonal fantasy : for one player at two pianos / John Eaton.
- Eaton, John, 1935-2015.
- [New York, N.Y.] : Associated Music Publishers ; Winona, MN : Distributed by Hal Leonard, , ©1987.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Notated music||Request in advance||11 Ea84 M5||Off-site|
- 1 score (16 pages); 31 cm
- "Piano II is to be tuned a quarter of a tone lower than piano I"--P. .
- "One pianist should play on two keyboards set at more or less right angle"--P. .
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries