Social security programs and retirement around the world : fiscal implications of reform
- Social security programs and retirement around the world : fiscal implications of reform / edited by Jonathan Gruber and David A. Wise.
- Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2007.
- Supplementary Content
- Publisher description
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||HD7091 .S6244 2007||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- ix, 541 pages : illustrations; 24 cm.
- Series Statement
- A National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
- Uniform Title
- National Bureau of Economic Research conference report.
- This volume presents the third phase of the project.
- An analysis and country-by-country comparison of the effects of social security incentives on retirement behavior in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the United States.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- 1. Microsimulation of Social Security Reforms in Belgium / Raphael Desmet, Alain Jousten, Sergio Perelman and Pierre Pestieau -- 2. Simulating the Response to Reform of Canada's Income Security Programs / Michael Baker, Jonathan Gruber and Kevin Milligan -- 3. Fiscal Implications of Reforms in Retirement Systems in Denmark / Paul Bingley, Nabanita Datta Gupta and Peder J. Pedersen -- 4. Simulating Retirement Behavior: The Case of France / Emmanuelle Walraet and Ronan Mahieu -- 5. The Budget Impact of Reduced Early Retirement Incentives on the German Public Pension System / Axel Borsch-Supan, Simone Kohnz and Reinhold Schnabel -- 6. Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy / Agar Brugiavini and Franco Peracchi -- 7. Financial Implications of Social Security Reforms in Japan / Akiko S. Oishi and Takashi Oshio -- 8. Simulation of Pension Reforms in The Netherlands / Arie Kapteyn and Klaas de Vos -- 9. Evaluating Spanish Pension Expenditure under Alternative Reform Scenarios / Michele Boldrin and Sergi Jimenez-Martin -- 10. Financial Implications of Income Security Reforms in Sweden / Marten Palme and Ingemar Svensson -- 11. Fiscal Effects of Reforming the UK State Pension System / Richard Blundell and Carl Emmerson -- 12. Fiscal Effects of Social Security Reform in the United States / Courtney Coile and Jonathan Gruber.
- 9780226310176 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0226310175 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries