The Seventies : piano, vocal, chords.
- The Seventies : piano, vocal, chords.
- Miami, Fla. : Warner Bros. Publications, , ©2002.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Notated music||Request in advance||74 Se82||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Cuellar, Carol.
- 1 score (258 pages); 31 cm.
- Series Statement
- 80 years of popular music
- Uniform Title
- 80 years of popular music.
- Alternative Title
- For voice and piano, with chord symbols and guitar chord diagrams.
- Credits (note)
- Project manager, Carol Cuellar.
- Always and forever -- Baby I love your way -- The best of my love -- Backstabbers -- Could it be I'm falling in love -- Desperado -- Don't leave me this way -- Don't stop -- Didn't I blow your mind this time -- The greatest love of all -- Go your own way -- I honestly love you -- A horse with no name -- Hotel California -- How 'bout us -- If you don't know me by now -- For what it's worth (Stop, hey what's that sound) -- I won't last a day without you -- Jackie Blue -- I'll take you there -- Joy to the world -- Killing me softly with his song -- Nobody does it better -- Love the one you're with -- I'll never love this way again -- Love train -- Me & Mrs. Jones -- Lyin' eyes -- Never been to Spain -- Old time rock & roll -- Peaceful easy feeling -- Rainy days and Mondays -- Reminiscing -- Respect yourself -- Daniel -- The rose -- Rock with you -- Theme from Ice castles (Through the eyes of love) -- A song for you -- American pie -- Take me to the river --- Then came you -- Theme from Shaft -- This is it -- Tie a yellow ribbon round the ole oak tree -- Too late to turn back now -- Here comes that Rainy day feeling again -- Truckin' -- Top of the world -- Touch a hand, make a friend -- Use ta be my girl -- We've only just begun -- What a fool believes -- When will I see you again -- Whenever I call you friend -- You are so beautiful -- You make lovin' fun -- Your mama don't dance.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries