- Bunny Berigan. Volume 2.
- Berigan, Bunny, 1908-1942
- San Francisco, Calif. : Shoestring, [1976?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||JS2468||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- Mr. Ghost goes to town.
- Head over heels in love.
- I can\u0027t get started with you.
- My melancholy baby.
- Deed I do.
- Indeed I do.
- Savoy jump.
- Sugar foot stomp.
- Dark eyes.
- Fable of the rose.
- What can I say dear after I say I\u0027m sorry.
- Linger awhile.
- China boy.
- Big band music, in part with vocals.
- Contains previously released material.
- Personnel and program notes by J. Michael O\u0027Brien on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded between Jan. 31, 1937 and Fall, 1940.
- Theme ; Mr. Ghost goes to town ; Head over heels in love (Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra) -- I can\u0027t get started with you ; My melancholy baby ; Deed I do ; Savoy jump ; I can\u0027t get started ; Sugar foot stomp (Bunny Berigan and his Orchestra) -- Marie ; Dark eyes ; The fable of the rose ; What can I say dear after I say I\u0027m sorry (Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra) -- Jada ; Linger awhile ; Sunday ; China boy ; China boy (retake) (Bunny Berigan, trumpet ; Buddy Koss, piano ; Jack Maise, drums).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries