Memories of John Lennon
- Memories of John Lennon / edited and introduced by Yoko Ono.
- New York : HarperEntertainment, , ©2005.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||ML420.L38 M46 2005||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Ono, Yōko.
- x, 309 pages : illustrations; 24 cm
- "John Lennon touched many lives in his brief forty years, and continues to move and inspire millions more to this day. Now, invited by Yoko Ono, friends, family, and fans from all walks of life - including some of the great artists of our day - reminisce about Lennon as a visionary and friend, musician and performer, husband and father, activist and jokester." "In their own words and drawings, poems and photos, Lennon's life from his childhood through the Beatles years to the happiness and tragedy of his final days becomes stunningly vivid." "Intimate glimpses gathered from musicians who knew John, such as Pete Townshend, Sir Elton John, Billy Preston, and Joan Baez; friends and relatives such as producer David Geffen, publicist Elliot Mintz, and cousin Mike Cadwallader; and artists who followed him such as Bono, Alicia Keys, Steve Earle, Jello Biafra, and Carlos Santana." "And, for the first time, renowned photographer Annie Liebovitz presents every frame of the historic last session with John and Yoko."--BOOK JACKET.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries