The 1940s : piano, vocal, guitar.
- The 1940s : piano, vocal, guitar.
- Milwaukee, WI : Hal Leonard, [2005?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Notated music||Request in advance||74 N622 A34||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Hal Leonard Publishing Corporation.
- 1 score (388 pages); 31 cm.
- Series Statement
- Hal Leonard essential songs
- Uniform Title
- Hal Leonard essential songs.
- For voice and piano. Includes chord symbols and guitar chord diagrams.
- Ac-cent-chu-ate the positive -- Adiós -- All or nothing at all -- Angel eyes -- Anniversary song -- Anything you can do -- Be careful, it's my heart -- Beat me daddy, eight to the bar -- Bewitched -- Boogie woogie bugle boy -- Buttons and bows -- Candy -- Chi-baba-chi-baba (my bambino go to sleep) -- Come rain or come shine -- Comme ci, comme ça -- Crazy he calls me -- Cruising down the river -- Daddy's little girl -- Day by day -- Dearly beloved -- Dolores -- Don't get around much anymore -- A dream is a wish your heart makes -- A dreamer's holiday -- The dummy song -- Easy does it -- Enjoy yourself (it's later than you think) -- Everything happens to me -- Feudin' and fightin' -- (I love you) for sentimental reasons -- The frim fram saiuce -- God bless' the child -- Haunted heart -- Have I told you lately that I love you -- Hey! Ba-ba-re-bop -- How are things in Glocca Morra -- The Hucklebuck -- I could write a book -- I could write a book -- I don't want to walk without you -- I got it bad and that ain't good -- I got the sun in the morning -- I guess I'll hang my tears out to dry -- I love you -- I love you so much it hurts me -- I remember you -- I said my pajamas (and put on my pray'rs) -- I wish I didn't love you so -- I'll remember April -- I'm a lonely little petunia (in an onion patch) -- I'm beginning to see the light -- I'm old fashioned.
- In love in vain -- Is you is, or is you ain't (ma' baby) -- It could happen to you -- It might as well be spring -- It only happens when I dance with you -- It's a grand night for singing -- It's a pity to say goodnight -- Java jive -- Jingle jangle jingle (I got spurs) -- June is bustin' out all over -- Just a little lovin' (will go a long way) -- Just squeeze me (but don't tease me) -- The last time I saw Paris -- Lilli Marlene -- Long ago (and far away) -- Love letters -- Managua, Nicaragua -- Mañana -- Moonlight in Vermont -- Nature boy -- Oh, what a beatiful mornin' -- Old devil moon -- The old piano roll blues -- On a slow boat to China -- One dozen roses -- Open the door, Richard! -- Pistol packin' mama -- Red roses for a blue lady -- Route 66 -- Seems like old times -- Sentimental journey -- Shoo fly pie and apple pan dowdy -- Sleepy lagoon -- Stella by starlight -- A Sunday kind of love -- The surrey with the fringe on top -- Take the "A" Train -- Tangerine -- That old black magic -- There! I've said it again -- They say it's wonderful -- The things we did last summer -- This nearly was mine -- To each his own -- Wait till you see her -- When my blue moon turns to gold again -- (There'll be bluebirds over) the white cliffs of Dover -- Why don't you do right (get me some money, too!) -- Yes indeed -- You belong to my heart (solamente una vez) -- You don't know what love is -- You'd be so nice to come home to -- You're nobody 'til somebody loves you -- Zip-a-dee-doo-dah.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries