The music goes round and around : the golden years of Tin Pan Alley, 1930-1939.
- The music goes round and around : the golden years of Tin Pan Alley, 1930-1939.
- New York : New World Records, , ℗1977.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS2850||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Reisman, Leo, 1897-1961
- Arlen, Harold, 1905-1986
- Crosby, Bing, 1903-1977
- Weems, Ted
- Tanner, Elmo
- Columbo, Russ, 1908-1934
- Boswell, Connie, 1907-1976
- Kirby, John, 1908-1952
- Bailey, Mildred
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971
- Riley, Mike, 1904-1984
- Farley, Eddie, 1905-
- Kirk, Andy, 1898-1992
- Terrell, Pha, 1910-1945
- Lombardo, Guy, 1902-1977
- Lombardo, Lebert
- Raye, Martha
- Webb, Chick
- Fitzgerald, Ella
- Clinton, Larry, 1909-1985
- Wain, Bea
- Lunceford, Jimmie
- Young, Trummy
- Onyx Club Boys, performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- Twelve Clouds of Joy (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- Royal Canadians (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- 1 audio disc (43 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono; 12 in.
- At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Popular songs; various performers.
- Historical notes by Nat Shapiro, with selected lyrics, bibliography, discography, and personnel listings (4 p.) on container and bound in.
- Event (note)
- Recorded 1931-1939.
- Stormy weather (Harold Arlen, vocal; Leo Reisman and his orchestra) -- How deep is the ocean? (Bing Crosby, vocal) -- Heartaches (Elmo Tanner, whistler; Ted Weems and his orchestra) -- All of me (Russ Columbo, vocal) -- Blue moon (Connee Boswell, vocal) -- Ghost of a chance (Mildred Bailey, vocal; John Kirby and his orchestra) -- Shoe shine boy (Louis Armstrong and his orchestra) -- The music goes round and round (Mike Riley-Eddie Farley and their Onyx Club Boys) -- Until the real thing comes along (Pha Terrell, vocal; Andy Kirk and his Twelve Clouds of Joy) -- When my dream boat comes home (Lebert Lombardo, vocal; Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians) -- Once in a while (Martha Raye, vocal) -- Undecided (Ella Fitzgerald, vocal; Chick Webb and his orchestra) -- Heart and soul (Bea Wain, vocal; Larry Clinton and his orchestra) -- \u0027Tain\u0027t what you do, it\u0027s the way that cha do it (Trummy Young, vocal; Jimmie Lunceford and his orchestra).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries