That's my rabbit, my dog caught it : traditional Southern instrumental styles.
- That's my rabbit, my dog caught it : traditional Southern instrumental styles.
- New York : New World Records, , ℗1978.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Audio||Use in library||Request||LS3106||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- Begley, Justis,
- Benfield, Kenneth,
- Benfield, Neriah,
- Boyd, Bill, 1910-1977,
- Cowboy Ramblers (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n95114446
- Dilly and His Dill Pickles, performer. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2003099338
- Dixieliners (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n95074536
- Falcon, Joe, 1900-1965,
- Fruge, Earnest,
- Greene, Alva,
- Hawkins, Ezra "Ted.",
- Helton Brothers, performer. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2003099340
- Hughes, Lena,
- Judd, Vernon,
- McAbee, Palmer,
- McGee, Dennis,
- Pickard, Obed,
- Propps, Louis H.,
- Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n85174272
- Reese, Marion,
- Silleshaw, John,
- Sisson, Allen,
- Smith, Arthur, 1898-1971,
- Smith, Hobart,
- Stamper, I. D.,
- Steele, Pete, 1891-1985,
- Strong, Luther,
- Walter Family (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/authorities/names/no2003099339
- 1 audio disc (51 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono; 12 in.
- At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Folk music; various instrumentalists from the southern United States.
- Historical notes by Mark Wilson, with bibliography, discography, and personnel listings (4 p.) on container and bound in.
- Event (note)
- Recorded 1925-1977.
- Groundhog (Marion Reese) -- The old gray horse (Obed Pickard) -- My pretty little pink (I.D. Stamper) -- Granny went to meeting with her old shoes on (Mr. and Mrs. Vernon Judd) -- Spanish fandango (Pete Steele) -- Run, banjo (Justice Begley) -- Pearly dew (Lena Hughes) -- Blues (Hobart Smith) -- Lights in the valley (Neriah and Kenneth Benfield) -- Lost boy blues (Palmer McAbee) -- Fe fe ponchaux (Joseph Falcon) -- Kimball House (Ezra "Ted" Hawkins) -- The last of Sizemore (Luther Strong) -- Hunky dory (Alva Greene) -- Bigfooted nigger (The Helton Brothers) -- That's my rabbit, my dog caught it (The Walter Family) -- Rymer's favorite (Allen Sisson) -- Le rille Cajun (Dennis McGee and Earnest Fruge) -- Lost Indian (Louis H. Propps) -- Peacock rag (Arthur Smith and his Dixieliners) -- Bibb County hoedown (John Dilleshaw, Seven Foot Dilly and his Dill Pickles) -- Jig (Bill Boyd and his Cowboy Ramblers).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries