Reveille with Beverly : original motion picture soundtrack. Jam session : original motion picture soundtrack.
- Reveille with Beverly : original motion picture soundtrack. Jam session : original motion picture soundtrack.
- Flushing, N.Y. : Hollywood Soundstage, [between 1980 and 1989?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||JS2005||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Basie, Count, 1904-1984
- Crosby, Bob, 1913-1993
- Ellington, Duke, 1899-1974
- Sinatra, Frank, 1915-1998
- Slack, Freddie
- Morse, Ella Mae
- Miller, Ann, 1923-2004
- Garber, Jan
- Rey, Alvino, 1908-2004
- Powell, Teddy
- Gray, Glen, 1906-1963
- Barnet, Charlie
- Wynn, Nan
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971
- Mills Brothers, performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- Pied Pipers (Musical group), performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- Casa Loma Orchestra, performer. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/prf
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Jam session (Motion picture)
- Plot synopses and program notes on container.
- Reveille with Beverly. Opening credits ; One o\u0027clock jump (Count Basie and his orchestra) ; Big noise from Winnetka (Bob Crosby and his orchestra) ; Take the A train (Duke Ellington and his orchestra) ; Night and day (Frank Sinatra) ; Cow-cow-boogie (Freddie Slack and his band ; vocal, Ella Mae Morse) ; Sweet Lucy Brown (Mills Brothers) ; Comedy and impressions (Radio Rogues) ; V for victory (chorus).
- Jam session. Opening credits ; I can\u0027t give you anything but love (Louis Armstrong and his orchestra) ; I lost my sugar in Salt Lake City (Jan Garber and his orchestra) ; St. Louis blues (Alvino Rey\u0027s orchestra) ; Murder he says (Teddy Powell and his orchestra) ; It started all over again (Pied Pipers) ; No name jive (Glen Grey and the Casa Loma Orchestra) ; Cherokee (Charlie Barnet and his orchestra) ; Brazil (Nan Wynn, vocals) ; Victory polka (Ann Miller and chorus).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries