The swing-happy years
- The swing-happy years / Glenn Miller and his orchestra [and] Jan Savitt and his orchestra.
- Miller, Glenn, 1904-1944
- London, England : Ace of Hearts, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||JS1624||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- Peg o' my heart.
- Wistful and blue.
- How am I to know?
- Anytime, any day, anywhere.
- Moonlight Bay.
- I'm sitting on top of the world.
- There's a hole in the old oaken bucket.
- Get happy.
- That's a plenty.
- Blues in the groove.
- Tuxedo Junction.
- Moonlight serenade.
- Personnel listed on container.
- Program notes by Michael Brooks on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded in New York City Mar. 22, 1937 and 1939-1940.
- Peg o' my heart (Fiscer, Bryan) -- Wistful and blue (Davidson, Etting) -- How am I to know? (King, Parker) -- Anytime, any day, anywhere (Neslyn, Kortlander) -- Moonlight Bay (Madden, Wenrich) -- I'm sitting on top of the world (Henderson, Young, Lewis) -- There's a hole in the old oaken bucket (De Long, Stern) -- Get happy (Arlen, Koehler) -- That's a plenty (Pollack) -- Blues in the groove (Durham) -- Tuxedo Junction (Hawkins, Johnson, Dash, Feyne) -- Moonlight serenade (MIller, Parish).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries