Lee Wiley sings the songs of George & Ira Gershwin & Cole Porter the 1939-1940 Liberty Music Shop recordings.
- Lee Wiley sings the songs of George & Ira Gershwin & Cole Porter [sound recording] : the 1939-1940 Liberty Music Shop recordings.
- Wiley, Lee.
- Atlanta, Ga. : Audiophile, p1985.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||JS1341||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono.; 12 in.
- Title from container.
- Program notes by Larry Carr, Frank Driggs, and George H. Buck, Jr., (ports.) on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded between November 13, 1939 and April 15, 1940 in New York City.
- How long has this been going on? -- My one and only -- Sweet and low down -- 'S wonderful -- I've got a crush on you -- Someone to watch over me -- Sam and Delilah -- But not for me -- Looking at you -- Let's fly away -- Why shouldn't I? -- Hot-house Rose -- You do something to me -- Find me a primitive man -- Easy to love -- Let's do it.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries