- Workshop on the Significance of Health and Handicaps in the Child's Growth and Development (1960 : New Orleans, La.)
- [New Orleans] : [School of Social Work, Tulane University], 
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Request in advance||Request||136.7 T918||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- vii, 124 pages; 23 cm.
- Series Statement
- Tulane studies in social welfare ; v. 3
- Uniform Title
- Tulane studies in social welfare ; v. 3.
- Alternative Title
- Significance of health and handicaps in the child's growth and development.
- Cover title: The significance of health and handicaps in the child's growth and development.
- Sponsored by the Tulane University School of Social Work and the Louisiana State Board of Health.
- Bibliography (note)
- Bibliography: p. 112-119.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries