Henry Busse and his Shuffle Rhythm Orchestra.
- Henry Busse and his Shuffle Rhythm Orchestra. Vol. 2, 1941-44 [sound recording].
- Busse, Henry, 1894-1955.
- Santa Monica, Calif. : Hindsight, p1983.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||JS746||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : 33 1/3 rpm, mono.; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- The uncollected
- Uniform Title
- Alternative Title
- Busse bounce.
- Do I worry?
- Toot that trumpet.
- There goes that song again.
- Ali Baba's alibi.
- Out of nowhere.
- Melancholy baby.
- Don't you know I care?
- Canteen bounce.
- Don't take your love from me.
- Washington squabble.
- Hot lips.
- First vol. (Hindsight HSR-122) has title, Henry Busse and his orchestra.
- Program notes by Dave Dexter, Jr. on container.
- Busse bounce (2:34) -- Do I worry? (vocal by Fuzzy Combs) (2:33) -- Toot that trumpet (2:20) -- There goes that song again (vocal by Elaine Bauer) (2:19) -- Ali Baba's alibi (2:40) -- Out of nowhere (vocal by Phil Gray) (2:07) -- Cherokee (2:20) -- Melancholy baby (2:15) -- Don't you know I care? (vocal by Roberta Lee) (2:37) -- Canteen bounce (2:22) -- Don't take your love from me (vocal by Phil Gray) (2:56) -- Washington squabble (2:37) -- Hot lips (2:28).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries