The full-fashioned hosiery worker, his changing economic status, by George W. Taylor.
- The full-fashioned hosiery worker, his changing economic status, by George W. Taylor.
- Taylor, George W. (George William), 1901-1972.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||331.8 P3842 no.13||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- Taylor, George W.
- x p., 2 ℓ., 237 p. diagrs.; 24 cm.
- Series Statement
- Industrial research dept., Wharton school of finance and commerce, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia. Research studies. XIII
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries