Silas Weir Mitchell, the versatile physician (1829-1914) A sketch of his life and his literary contributions, by Nolie Mumey ...
- Silas Weir Mitchell, the versatile physician (1829-1914) A sketch of his life and his literary contributions, by Nolie Mumey ...
- Mumey, Nolie, 1891-1984.
- Denver, The Range press, 1934 [i.e. 1935]
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Use in library||Request||R154.M69 M91||Offsite|
- [iii]-xvii p., 1 l., 21-201 p. incl. front., plates, ports., facsims.; 25 cm.
- "Facsimile letter written by Dr. Mitchell" laid in.
- "Limited edition of one hundred signed copies." This copy not numbered.
- Bibliography (note)
- "References": p. -196.
- 35016578 //r862
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries