How to cook a tart
- How to cook a tart / Nina Killham.
- Killham, Nina.
- New York : Bloomsbury, , ©2002.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||PS3611.I45 H6 2002g||Off-site|
- 250 pages; 22 cm
- "Cookbook author Jasmine March's life is like a perfectly prepared bechamel - rich, satisfying, and drenched in butter. Pleasingly plump and glowing with health and happiness, Jasmine spends her days concocting high-calorie, flavor-saturated recipes and basking in the domestic bliss of life with her husband, Daniel, and her daughter, Careme.".
- "But even a great bechamel curdles sometimes. Her husband has taken up with one of his Zone-dieting drama students; her daughter is bent on starving herself to death; and Jasmine's fellow foodies have had just about enough of her astronomically caloric recipes. To make matters worse, her publisher is threatening to cancel her contract. And then there's the small matter of the dead body she finds one morning on her kitchen floor.
- It's up to Jasmine to set things right, and she does it with characteristic zeal, refusing to stop until she gets what she deserves."--BOOK JACKET.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries