- Zerkalo / Mosfilʹm ; postanovka Andrei︠a︡ Tarkovskogo ; st︠s︡enariĭ Aleksandra Misharina, Andrei︠a︡ Tarkovskogo.
- New York, NY : Kino on Video, 1999.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Request in advance||VIDEORES00443||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 videocassette (106 min.) : sound, color and black and white; 1/2 in.
- Tarkovsky's looking glass is not merely cracked but shattered and we see the jagged, jumbled reflections of its shards, images of Tarkovsky's childhood mixed with fragments of his adult life--a child's wartime exile, a mother's experience with political terror, the breakup of a marriage, life in a country home--all intermingled with slow-motion dream sequences and poetic chunks of stark newsreels.
- Alternative Title
- Andrei Tarkovsky's The mirror
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 1974 by Mosfilm.
- Credits (note)
- Director, Andrei Tarkovsky ; screenplay, A. Misharin, A. Tarkovsky ; camera, Georgi Rerberg ; music, Eduard Artemeyer.
- System Details (note)
- Language (note)
- In Russian with English subtitles.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries