Cascando computer realization of Samuel Beckett's play
- Cascando [sound recording] : computer realization of Samuel Beckett's play / by Charles Dodge. Full moon in March : opera in one act / by John Harbison.
- Dodge, Charles, 1942-
- New York, N.Y. : Composers Recordings, c1983.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS3618||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Nesci, John.
- Gilborn, Steven.
- Cobb, Cheryl.
- Fortunato, D'Anna.
- Scown, Kim.
- Arnold, David, 1943-
- Pittman, Richard.
- Beckett, Samuel, 1906-1989.
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939.
- Harbison, John.
- Boston Musica Viva. prf
- Columbia University. Computer Center.
- City University of New York. University Computer Center.
- Brooklyn College. Electronic Music Studio.
- 1 sound disc (64 min.) : 33 1/3 rpm, stereo.; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- American contemporary
- Uniform Title
- American contemporary.
- Alternative Title
- Full moon in March.
- The 1st work for 2 voices and computer synthesis ; the 2nd work is an opera.
- "Realization made at the computer centers of Columbia University and the City University of New York and the Center for Computer Music at Brooklyn College." (1st work)
- "Libretto adapted from W.B. Yeats' play by the composer." (2nd work)
- Program notes and libretto for the second work ( p.) bound in container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded in Boston on Mar. 1979. (2nd work)
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries