Gold diggers of 1935
- Gold diggers of 1935 / Warner Bros. Pictues ; Vitaphone Corp. ; directed by Busby Berkeley ; screen play by Manuel Seff and Peter Milne ; story by Robert Lord and Peter Milne ; music and lyrics by Harry Warren and Al Dubin ; dances created & staged by Busby Berkeley.
- Culver City, CA : MGM/UA Home Video, , ©1989.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Request in advance||VIDEORES00754||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Berkeley, Busby, 1895-1976.
- Seff, Manuel, 1895-1969.
- Milne, Peter, 1896-1968.
- Dubin, Al.
- Warren, Harry, 1893-1981.
- Powell, Dick, 1904-1963.
- Menjou, Adolphe, 1890-1963.
- Stuart, Gloria.
- Brady, Alice, 1892-1939.
- Herbert, F. Hugh (Frederick Hugh), 1897-1958.
- Farrell, Glenda, 1904-1971.
- McHugh, Frank, 1899-1981.
- Warner Bros. Pictures.
- Vitaphone Corp.
- 1 videocassette (96 min.) : sound, black and white; 1/2 in.
- Young medical student is working his way through school in a ritzy New England summer resort. When Mrs. Prentiss, a wealthy society matron, asks him to be a summer escort for her beautiful overprotected daughter, they soon fall in love--and star together in Mrs. Prentiss's charity show. This fast-paced comedy provides a showcase for Berkeley's lavish production numbers including the renowned song and dance sequence "Lullaby of Broadway."
- Alternative Title
- Golddiggers of 1935
- Videocassette release of the 1935 motion picture.
- Includes the original theatrical release trailer for Gold Diggers of 1933.
- Performer (note)
- Dick Powell, Adolphe Menjou, Gloria Stuart, Alice Brady, Hugh Herbert, Glenda Farrell, Frank McHugh, Joseph Gawthorn.
- System Details (note)
- VHS format.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries