Gatsby songs : from the opera The great Gatsby
- Gatsby songs : from the opera The great Gatsby / music by John Harbison ; lyrics by Murray Horwitz.
- Harbison, John.
- [New York, NY] : Associated Music Publishers ; Milwaukee : Distributed by H. Leonard Corp., 1999.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Notated music||Request in advance||92.7 H213 G7||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 score (34 pages); 31 cm
- Uniform Title
- Great Gatsby. Selections; arranged
- Alternative Title
- Great Gatsby.
- For voice and piano.
- Songs in the style of popular music of the 1920s, 5 sung in the opera and 9 which appear in the opera as instrumentals only, here with words added by the opera's lyricist.
- Distributor's no.: HL50483631.
- By the shore -- Kind of in love -- Funny new feeling -- A Saturday night to-do -- I'm leavin' it all to you -- I could end up loving you tonight -- Dreaming of you -- Blowing a bundle on you -- I can't believe it -- Remember the old days -- I'm doin' fine -- Cool -- Who can say? -- Strange.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries