They shoot horses, don't they?
- They shoot horses, don't they? / ABC Pictures International presents a Palomar Picture ; a Chartoff/Winkler/Pollack production ; directed by Sydney Pollack.
- [Place of publication not identified] : CBS Fox Video ; Beverly Hills, Calif. : Distributed by Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Use in library||LF264||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 2 videodiscs (120 min.) : sound, color; 12 in. +
- Accompanying insert has chapter index.
- Based on the novel by Horace McCoy.
- Videodisc release of the 1969 motion picture.
- Label on container: No. 2024 of 2500 copies issued. Signed by the director, Sydney Pollack.
- Special features: Full 2 hour commentary by director Sydney Pollack on analog track 1 ; commentaries on analog track 2 by Jane Fonda, Irwin Winkler, Martin Baum, Bonnie Bedelia, Michael Sarrazin, Red Buttons and hair stylist Sydney Guilaroff ; original featurette on the making of the film ; original theatrical trailer ; archival still gallery ; composer John Green's musical continuity notes ; notes, pictures and diagrams from Sydney Pollack's shooting script.
- Credits (note)
- Screenplay, James Poe, Robert E. Thompson ; producers, Irwin Winkler, Robert Chartoff ; music, John Green.
- System Details (note)
- LaserDisc, side 1-2 (CLV), side 3 (CAV); stereo, digital sound.
- Language (note)
- Awards (note)
- Nominated for nine 1969 Academy Awards; winner Best Supporting Actor, Gig Young.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries