The Borzoi 1925. : Being a sort of record of ten years of publishing.
- The Borzoi 1925. : Being a sort of record of ten years of publishing.
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
- New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||655.473 K751||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 4 preliminary leaves, v-xii pages, 1 leaf, 1-351 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 2 leaves : illustrations (portraits); 20 cm
- 1st ed.
- First appearances of Thomas Beer's Miss Cather, Willa Cather's Katherine Mansfield, A. E. Coppard's David Garnett, Floyd Dell's Truthfuller than Tolstoi!, D. H. Lawrence's Accumulated mail, H. L. Mencken's Memorandum, Julia Peterkin's Whose children, Carl Van Vechten's Ernest Newman & Elinor Wylie's Carl Van Vechten, plus a bibliography of all Borzoi books published "from the beginning to June 30th, 1925."
- Bound in decorated paper boards; dark blue cloth shelfback. Decorated endpapers; top edges stained black. Dust jacket.
- From the library of B. George Ulizio.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries