- Remember Shirley / Shirley Temple.
- Temple, Shirley, 1928-2014
- Los Angeles : 20th Century, , [©1973]
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Audio||Use in library||Request||W3591||Offsite|
- 2 audio discs (48 min.) : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- On the good ship Lollipop.
- Early bird.
- Animal crackers in my soup.
- I love to walk in the rain.
- But definitely.
- Goodnight, my love.
- He was a dandy.
- Hey what did the blue jay say?
- If all the world were paper.
- Swing me an old fashioned song.
- Come and get your happiness.
- At the codfish ball.
- This is a happy little ditty.
- How can I thank you.
- When I grow up.
- Be optimistic.
- Right someone to love.
- On account-a I love you.
- You've gotta eat your spinach, baby.
- We should be together.
- Picture me without you.
- Baby, take a bow.
- When I'm with you.
- Oh, my goodness.
- Program notes by Richard Oliver on container.
- Durations on label.
- Event (note)
- Recorded directly from the soundtracks, 1934-40.
- On the good ship Lollipop -- Polly-wolly-doodle -- Early bird -- Animal crackers in my soup -- I love to walk in the rain -- But definitely -- Goodnight, my love -- He was a dandy -- Hey what did the blue jay say? -- If all the world were paper -- Swing me an old fashioned song -- Come and get your happiness -- We should be together -- Picture me without you -- Baby, take a bow -- When I'm with you -- Oh, my goodness -- At the codfish ball -- This is a happy little ditty -- How can I thank you -- When I grow up -- Tra-la-la-la -- Be optimistic -- The right someone to love -- On account-a I love you -- You've gotta eat your spinach, baby -- Lay-de-o.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries