- JFK / Warner Bros. in association with Le Studio Canal+, Regency Enterprises and Alcor Films ; an Ixtlan Corporation and an A. Kitman Ho production.
- Burbank, Calif. : Warner Home Video, 1992.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Use in library||LF281||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 2 videodiscs (laser optical) (189 min.) : sound, color; 12 in.
- Director Oliver Stone seamlessly blends archival film with acted sequences in his version of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, which alleges that there was a massive plot and cover-up surrounding JFK\u0027s death.
- Alternative Title
- Title from disc label.
- Based on the books "On the trail of the assassins" by Jim Garrison and "Crossfire: the plot that killed Kennedy" by Jim Marrs.
- Originally produced as motion picture in 1991.
- Letterbox, Chapter search, CLV-extended play.
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Rated R.
- Credits (note)
- Director, Oliver Stone ; producers, A. Kitman Ho and Oliver Stone ; screenplay, Oliver Stone & Zachary Sklar ; executive producer, Arnon Milchan ; music, John Williams ; director of photography, Robert Richardson ; production designer, Victor Kempster ; editors, Joe Hutshing and Pietro Scalia ; co-producer, Clayton Townsend.
- System Details (note)
- Laser disc.
- 0790710595 :
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries