The Arabian nights' entertainments, or, The book of a thousand nights and a night
- The Arabian nights' entertainments, or, The book of a thousand nights and a night / a selection of the most famous and representative of these tales from the plain and literal translations by Richard F. Burton; the stories have been chosen and arranged by Bennett A. Cerf and are printed complete and unabridged with many of Burton's notes; introductory essay by Ben Ray Redman.
- New York : The Modern library, , [©1932]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||PJ7715 .B8 1932b||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- iii-xiv, 823 pages; 17 cm.
- Series Statement
- The Modern library of the world's best books
- Uniform Title
- Arabian nights. Selections. English.
- Modern library of the world's best books.
- "First Modern library edition, 1932."
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries