Foreign import duties and regulations on fresh fruits and vegetables
- Foreign import duties and regulations on fresh fruits and vegetables / by Roberta P. Wakefield, senior research assistant, Division of foreign tariffs. Prepared under the direction of Henry Chalmers, chief Division of foreign tariffs.
- Wakefield, Roberta P. (Roberta Pearl), 1879-
- Washington : U.S. Govt. print. off., 1940.
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||639 W13||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Chalmers, Henry, 1892-1958.
- iv, 130 pages : including tables; 23 cm.
- Series Statement
- United States. Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce. Trade promotion series, no. 206
- Uniform Title
- Trade promotion series ; no. 206.
- At head of title: U. S. Department of commerce. Harry L. Hopkins, secretary. Bureau of foreign and domestic commerce. James W. Young, director ...
- A general revision of Trade promotion series no. 79, Handbook of foreign tariffs and import regulations on agricultural products. I. Fresh fruits and vegetables, taking account of changes that have occurred since it was published in 1929. cf. Foreword.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries