1952 electronic tape music : the first compositions
- 1952 electronic tape music : the first compositions / by Vladimir Ussachevsky and Otto Luening.
- N.Y. [i.e. New York] : Highgate Press : Sole agents, Galaxy Music Corp., , ©1977.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Vol/Date||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|sound disc||Notated music||Request in advance||65 Us7 E2 sound disc||Off-site|
|Notated music||Request in advance||65 Us7 E2||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 44 pages; 28 cm & disc in pocket.
- Alternative Title
- Electronic tape music.
- On cover: An historic edition with essays by the composers, facsimiles of first manuscripts, and a recording of Sonic contours, Fantasy in space, Incantation.
- Concrete music.
- L.C. copy imperfect : disc wanting.
- "The works on this disc ... appear ... on Desto LP DC 6466, "Tape music : an historic concert."
- Ussachevsky, V. Background of compositions and analyses of Sonic contours and Incantation.--Ussachevsky, V. Facsimile of the manuscript of Sonic contours.--Ussachevsky, V. and Luening, O. Facsimile of the manuscript of Incantation.--Final recording score of Incantation.--Luening, O. Electronic music--first pieces: analyses of Fantasy in space, Low speed, and Invention in 12 tones.--Luening, O. Facsimile of the manuscript of Fantasy in space.--Ussachevsky, V. Random thoughts on creative collaboration with machines.--Luening, O. The old and the new are the same.--Luening, O. Facsimile of the manuscript of Invention in 12 tones.--Luening, O. Facsimile of the manuscript of Low speed.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries