- High noon / Republic Pictures ; Stanley Kramer productions ; screenplay by Carl Foreman, based on the magazine story "The tin star" by John W. [sic] Cunningham ; directed by Fred Zinnemmann.
- Los Angeles, CA : Republic Entertainment, 1997.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Request in advance||VIDEORES00587||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 videocassette (85 min.) : sound, black and white; 1/2 in.
- A retired marshal's wedding is interrupted when he learns a killer he had sent to jail will return to town on the noon train to seek revenge. When the townspeople refuse to help him, he is forced to take up his badge and guns again, alienating his new bride, a Quaker who is opposed to violence.
- Uniform Title
- High noon (Motion picture)
- Videocassette release of the 1953 motion picture.
- Performer (note)
- Gary Cooper, Grace Kelly, Thomas Mitchell, Lloyd Bridges, Katy Jurado, Lon Chaney, Henry Morgan.
- System Details (note)
- VHS format.
- Language (note)
- Closed captioned for the hearing impaired.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries