The great Benny Goodman : his orchestra, sextet, and quartet.
- The great Benny Goodman : his orchestra, sextet, and quartet.
- Goodman, Benny, 1909-1986
- [New York] : Columbia, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS907||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- Let's dance.
- Stompin' at the Savoy.
- Memories of you.
- King Porter stomp.
- One o'clock jump.
- Bugle call rag.
- Don't be that way.
- Sing, sing, sing (with a swing)
- "Electronically re-channeled for stereo"
- Descriptive notes by George Avakian, with personnel listings, on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded 1937-1939 from the 1938 Carnegie Hall concert, from radio broadcasts, and from studio recordings.
- Let's dance (theme song) -- Stompin' at the Savoy -- Memories of you -- King Porter stomp -- Down south camp meetin' -- One o'clock jump -- Avalon -- Bugle call rag -- Don't be that way -- Moonglow -- Sing, sing, sing (with a swing).
- r 64000970
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries