- Rebecca / United Artists ; produced by David O. Selznik ; screenplay by Robert E. Sherwood and Joan Harrison ; directed by Alfred Hitchcock.
- Santa Monica, CA : Voyager Co., , ©1990.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Moving image||Use in library||LF143||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 2 videodiscs (130 min.) : sound, black and white; 12 in.
- A young bride is brought by her new husband to his manor house in England. There she finds that the memory of her husband\u0027s first wife haunts her, and she tries to discover the secret of that mysterious woman\u0027s death.
- Series Statement
- Criterion collection ; 98A
- Uniform Title
- Rebecca (Motion picture)
- Criterion collection ; 98A.
- Alternative Title
- Alfred Hitchcock\u0027s Rebecca.
- Title on container: Alfred Hitchock\u0027s Rebecca.
- A videodisc release of the 1940 motion picture, based on the novel by Daphne du Maurier.
- "Extended play (CLV)"--container.
- Digital sound.
- Includes an audio commentary by Leonard J. Leff.
- Program notes by Leonard J. Leff on container.
- Credits (note)
- Photographer, George Barnes ; editor, James Newcom ; music, Franz Waxman.
- Performer (note)
- Laurence Olivier, Joan Fontaine, George Sanders, Judith Anderson, Florence Bates, Nigel Bruce, Reginald Denny, C. Aubrey Smith, Gladys Cooper, Leo G. Carroll, Leonard Carey, Lumsden Hare, Edward Fielding, Philip Winter.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries