- Electronic pioneers.
- Composers Recordings, , ℗1976.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||LS3484||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 disc : 33 1/3 rpm. stereo; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- American contemporary
- Uniform Title
- American contemporary.
- Alternative Title
- Linear contrasts.
- Lemon drops.
- For Harry.
- Music for a sacred service.
- The 1st, 3d, and 7th works realized at the Columbia-Princeton Electronic Music Center; the 2d and 6th at the Columbia University Tape Music Studio; the 4th and 5th at the University of Illinois Electronic Music Studio and the composer\u0027s home studio.
- "The works by Arel, Davidovsky, and Ussachevsky were originally released on a Son Nova record; the Gaburo appeared on a Heliodor (MGM) record."
- Durations and program notes on container.
- Davidovsky, M. Electronic study no. 2.--Ussachevsky, V. Linear contrasts.--Arel, B. Electronic music no. 1.--Gaburo, K. Lemon drops.--Gaburo, K. For Harry.--Ussachevsky, V. Metamorphosis.--Arel, B. Music for a sacred service.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries