Fluid flow and transport in rocks : mechanisms and effects
- Fluid flow and transport in rocks : mechanisms and effects / edited by B. Jamtveit and B.W.D. Yardley.
- London ; New York : Chapman & Hall, , ©1997.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||TA357 .F58 1997g||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- xviii, 319 pages : illustrations,maps; 26 cm
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 1. Fluid Flow and transport in rocks: an overview / Bjorn Jamtveit and Bruce W. D. Yardley -- 2. Lithological control on fluid flow in sedimentary basins / Knut Bjorlykke -- 3. Polygonal extensional fault systems: a new class of structure formed during the early compaction of shales / Joseph A. Cartwright -- 4. Flow and transport during contact metomorphism and hydrothermal activity: examples from the Oslo rift / Bjorn Jamtveit, Hans Fredrik Grorud and Kristin Vala Ragnarsdottir -- 5. Porosity and permeability of carbonate rocks during contact metamorphism / Lukas P. Baumgartner, Martha L. Gerdes and Mark A. Person [et al.] -- 6. The evolution of fluids through the metamorphic cycle / Bruce W. D. Yardley -- 7. Fluid transport, deformation and metamorphism at depth in a collision zone / Hakon Austrheim and Ane K. Engvik -- 8. Coupled reaction and flow in subduction zones: silica metasomatism in the mantle wedge / Craig E. Manning --
- 9. Surface chemical controls on pore-fluid connectivity in texturally equilibrated materials / Marian B. Holness -- 10. Quantification of microscopic porous networks by image analysis and measurements of permeability in the Soultz-sous-Forets granite (Alsace, France) / Paul Sardini, Beatrice Ledesert and Gerard Touchard -- 11. Network topology and homogenization of fractured rocks / Lanru Jing and Ove Stephansson -- 12. Fractal structures in secondary migration / Geri Wagner, Vidar Frette and Aleksander Birovljev [et al.] -- 13. Flow along fractures in sedimentary basins / Tom Pedersen, Magnus Wangen and Harald Johansen -- 14. Mid-crustal focused fluid movement: thermal consequences and silica transport / James A. D. Connolly -- 15. Simulations of one- and two-phase flow in fractures / Paul Meakin, Thomas Rage and Geri Wagner [et al.] --
- 16. Transient versus continuous fluid flow in seismically active faults: an investigation by electric analogue and numerical modelling / Stephan K. Matthai and Stephen G. Roberts -- 17. Flow and focusing of metamorphic fluids / Allan Bruce Thompson.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries