Tape recorder music.
- Tape recorder music.
- N[ew] Y[ork] C[ity] , U.S.A. : Innovations, , ©1955.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
Not available - Please for assistance.
|Audio||Use in library||L73||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : 33 1/3 rpm; 10 in.
- The 1st work uses piano, tape recorder and other electronic devices; the 2nd and 4th works use flute and tape recorder.
- Works taken from concerts on Oct. 26 and 28, 1952 at the Museum of Modern Art, "first performance of first tape compositions"--Program notes.
- Program notes in part by Henry Cowell, Nat Hentoff and Peggy Glanville-Hicks, facsimile of the program of Oct. 26 and 28, 1952 and chronology of tape performances from 1952 to 1954 ( p.) inserted in container.
- Sonic contours / Ussachevsky -- Fantasy in space / Luening --Incantation / Luening & Ussachevsky -- Invention ; Low speed / Luening.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries