Collected studies on the Dionne quintuplets
- Collected studies on the Dionne quintuplets / by W.E. Blatz, N. Chant, M.W. Charles [and others] ... St. George's school for child study, the University of Toronto.
- [Toronto] : University of Toronto press, 1937.
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Text||Request in advance||Request||159.1 T63 no.11-16||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- 238 unnumbered pages including illustrations, tables, diagrams : plates (VII folded), portraits, 5 tables on 8 folded leaves (in pocket); 24 cm.
- Series Statement
- University of Toronto studies. Child development series ; nos. 11-16
- Uniform Title
- University of Toronto studies. Child development series ; no. 11-16.
- Each study has special t.-p. and separate pagination.
- Folded plates accompanied by leaves with descriptive text not included in the paging.
- Bibliography (note)
- "Literature cited" at end of first study.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries