Music in radio broadcasting
- Music in radio broadcasting / edited by Gilbert Chase. Contributors: Samuel Chotzinoff [and others]
- Chase, Gilbert, 1906-1992
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 1946.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||621.338 C387||Off-site|
- xi, 152 pages; 21 cm.
- Series Statement
- NBC-Columbia University broadcasting series
- Uniform Title
- NBC-Columbia University broadcasting series.
- "Based on the course Music for radio given by Columbia University in cooperation with the National Broadcasting Company."--Pref.
- Music in radio, by Samuel Chotzinoff.--Building the musical program, by Ernest La Prade.--Production of musical programs, by E. L. Dunham.--Composing for radio, by Morris Mamorsky.--Conducting for radio, by F. J. Black.--Arranging music for radio, by Tom Bennett.--Musical continuity for radio, by David Hall.--Music rights in radio, by T. H. Belviso.--Musicology and radio, by Gilbert Chase.--Opera in television, by Herbert Graf.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries