A brief description of New York
- A brief description of New York / Reproduced from the original edition, with a bibliographical note, by Victor Hugo Paltsits.
- Denton, Daniel.
- New York : Pub. for the Facsimile Text Society by Columbia University Press, 1937.
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Request in advance||978N48 D435||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- Paltsits, Victor Hugo, 1867-1952
- facsim.: 2 preliminary leaves, 21 pages; 20 cm.
- Series Statement
- Facsimile Text Society. Publication no.40
- Uniform Title
- Publication (Facsimile Text Society) ; no. 40.
- Title of facsimile: A brief description of New -York: formerly called New-Netherlands. With the places thereunto adjoyning. Together with the manner of its scituation, fertility of the soyle, healthfulness of the climate, and the commodities thence produced. Also some directions and advice to such as shall go thither: an account of what commodities they shall take with them; the profit and pleasure that may accrew to them thereby. Likewise a brief relation of the customs of the Indians there. By Daniel Denton. London, Printed for John Hancock, at the first shop in Popes-Head-Alley in Cornhil at the Three Bibles, and William Bradley at the Three Bibles in the Minories, 1670.
- Reproduction of the original in Columbia University Library.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries