Ellis Island Historic District
- Ellis Island Historic District / New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission ; prepared by Anthony Robins, Elisa Urbanelli ; editor Marjorie Pearson.
- New York (N.Y.). Landmarks Preservation Commission, author. http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/aut
- [New York] : Landmarks Preservation Commission, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||AA735 N4 ZEl59||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 72 pages : illustrations; 28 cm.
- Series Statement
- Designation list / Landmarks Preservation Commission; 255
- New York (N.Y.). Landmarks Preservation Commission. Designation list ; 255.
- United States
- New York (State) > New York
- Emigration and immigration
- Ellis Island Immigration Station (N.Y. and N.J.)
- Ellis Island Immigration Station (N.Y. et N.J.) > Histoire
- New York (N.Y.) > Buildings, structures, etc
- United States > Emigration and immigration > History
- Architecture > Conservation and restoration > New York (State) > New York
- Historic buildings > New York (State) > New York
- Ellis Island (N.J. and N.Y.) > Buildings, structures, etc
- Ellis Island Historic District (New York, N.Y.)
- Ellis Island Immigration Station (N.Y. and N.J.) History
- "November 16, 1993"--Page 
- Prepared by Anthony Robins and Elisa Urbanelli. Edited by Marjorie Pearson.
- "LP-1902"--Page 
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries