Artists on Walter De Maria
- Artists on Walter De Maria / Richard Aldrich, Jeanne Dunning, Faivovich & Goldberg, Terry Winters ; edited by Katherine Atkins and Kelly Kivland.
- New York, NY : Dia Art Foundation, 
- New York, NY : Artbook, D.A.P.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Text||Use in library||N6537.D432 A88 2017||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 95 pages : illustrations; 18 cm.
- Artists on Walter De Maria' is the second installment in a series culled from Dia Art Foundation?s 'Artists on Artists' lectures, focused on the work of artist Walter De Maria (1935?2013).0Established in 2001, the lecture series highlights the work of modern and contemporary artists from the perspective of their colleagues and peers.This Artists on Artists title is published in connection with the 40th anniversary of De Maria?s The Lightning Field, The New York Earth Room and The Vertical Earth Kilometer. It features contributions from Richard Aldrich, Jeanne Dunning, Guillermo Faivovich & Nicolás Goldberg and Terry Winters.
- Series Statement
- Artists on Artists Lecture Series
- Uniform Title
- Artists on artists lecture series.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries