Classic movie musicals of Jimmy McHugh.
- Classic movie musicals of Jimmy McHugh.
- McHugh, Jimmy, 1894-1969.
- [New York] : JJA [Records], 
Items in the Library & Off-site
1 Result Found
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||SNK11380||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 2 audio discs : analog, 33 1/3 rpm; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Musicals. Selections
- King of burlesque (Motion picture)
- Dimples (Motion picture)
- Top of the town (Motion picture)
- Buck Benny rides again (Motion picture)
- Happy-go-lucky (Motion picture)
- Higher and higher (Motion picture)
- Something for the boys (Motion picture)
- Doll face (Motion picture)
- Moment of madness (Motion picture)
- Airplane! (Motion picture)
- You're a sweetheart (Motion picture)
- That certain age (Motion picture)
- Two girls and a sailor (Motion picture)
- Four Jills and a jeep (Motion picture)
- Nob Hill (Motion picture)
- Smash-up: the story of a woman (Motion picture)
- Date with Judy (Motion picture)
- Alternative Title
- Every night at eight
- "A Box Office production."
- (1935) Every night at eight: Overture ; Take it easy ; Speaking confidentially ; I feel a song coming on ; I'm in the mood for love ; Everynight at eight ; Finale -- (1931) Flying high: We'll dance until the dawn -- Cuban love song: Cuban love song -- (1935) King of burlesque: Shooting high ; Lovely lady ; Spreadin' rhythm around ; I've got my fingers crossed -- (1936) Dimples: Hey! what did the bluejay say? ; Picture me without you ; He was a dandy -- (1937) Top of the town: Blame it on the rumba ; You're the one for me ; Where are you? -- You're a sweetheart: My fine feathered friend ; You're a sweetheart --(1938) That certain age: My own -- (1940) Buck Benny rides again: Say it over & over again ; My kind of country ; Drums in the night --
- (Cont.) (1943) Happy-go-lucky: Let's get lost Ta-ra-ra-boom -- Higher and higher: I couldn't sleep a wink last night ; The music stopped ; A lovely way to spend an evening -- Two girls and a sailor: A moment of madness -- (1944) Something for the boys: Wouldn't it be nice ; I wish we didn't have to say goodnight ; Eighty miles outside of Atlanta ; In the middle of nowhere -- Four Jills and a jeep: How blue the night -- (1945) Doll face: Here comes heaven again ; Hubba, hubba, hubba ; Chico, Chico -- Nob Hill: I don't care who knows it -- (1947) Smash-up: The story of a woman: I miss that feeling -- (1948) A date with Judy: It's a most unusual day.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries