Gene Krupa in disco order. Volume 4, February 26, 1939-April 17, 1939 [sound recording].
- Gene Krupa in disco order. Volume 4, February 26, 1939-April 17, 1939 [sound recording].
- Krupa, Gene, 1909-1973.
- Crystal Springs, Fla. : Ajax, [197-?]
Items in the Library & Offsite
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Audio||Use in library||Request||SNK14204||Offsite|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- Challenger chop.
- Don't be surprised.
- Foo for two.
- Hodge podge.
- Jeanie with the light brown hair.
- Lady is in love with you.
- Lady's in love with you.
- Madam swings it.
- My hands are tied.
- Quiet and roll 'em.
- Quiet and roll them.
- Some like it hot.
- Swanee River.
- Variety is the spice of life.
- You taught me to love again.
- Personnel listed on container.
- Contains previously released material.
- Event (note)
- Recorded February 26, 1939; March 10, 1939; April 16, 1939; April 17, 1939.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries