Satins and spurs
- Satins and spurs / music and lyrics by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans. Aaron Slick from Punkin Crick / [Livingston and Evans].
- Livingston, Jay, 1915-2001.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Motion Picture Tracks International, [1983?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||SNK13322||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- Aaron Slick from Punkin Crick.
- Title from container verso.
- Event (note)
- The 1st work from the NBC television musical, aired Sept. 12, 1954; the 2nd from the 1952 motion picture.
- Satins and spurs. Whoop-diddy-ay ; Wildcat Smathers ; Satins and spurs ; The Little Rock roll ; I\u0027ve had enough ; Nobody cares ; Back home ; You\u0027re so right for me -- Aaron Slick from Punkin Crick. Main title ; Chores ; My beloved ; Saturday night in Punkin Crick ; Marshmellow [i.e. Marshmallow] moon ; Step right up ; Soda shop ; Why should I believe in love? ; Still water ; Purt \u0027nigh but not plumb ; Life is a beautiful thing ; I\u0027d like to baby you ; Reprise: Saturday night in Punkin Crick ; Step right up ; Finale reprise: Saturday night in Punkin Creek.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries