The Music of Broadway 1938
- The Music of Broadway 1938 [sound recording].
- New York : NLM, 
Items in the Library & Off-site
About 1 Item. Still Loading More items...
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||SNK9802||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 2 sound discs : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono.; 12 in.
- Series Statement
- Box Office production
- Uniform Title
- Box Office production.
- Alternative Title
- Right this way
- Leonard Sillman's Who's who
- I married an angel
- You never know
- Sing out the news
- Knickerbocker holiday
- All around the town
- Leave it to me
- Boys from Syracuse
- Great lady
- Vocal and instrumental selections from Broadway musicals and revues, some performed by their originators.
- Right this way. I can dream, can't I? ; I'll be seeing you / Sammy Fain, Irving Kahal -- Leonard Sillman's Who's who. Rinka tinka man ; I dance alone -- I married an angel. I married an angel ; I'll tell the man in the street ; At the Roxy Music Hall ; How to win friends and influence people ; Did you ever get stung? ; Spring is here / Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart -- You never know. You never know ; At long last love ; From alpha to omega ; You never know ; What shall I do? ; Maria ; From alpha to omega ; At long last love ; For no rhyme or reason / Cole Porter.
- Sing out the news. PLaza 6-9423 ; Yip-ahoy ; My heart is unemployed ; F.D.R. Jones ; How long can love keep laughing? / Harold J. Rome -- Knickerbocker holiday. September song ; The scars ; How can you tell an American? ; There's nowhere to go but up / Kurt Weill, Maxwell Anderson -- All around the town. Ya got me ; There's no place like your arms ; When I go a-dreamin / Clay Boland, Bickley Reichner -- Leave it to me. Far, far away ; From now on ; Get out of town ; Most gentlemen don't like love ; My heart belongs to daddy / Cole Porter -- The boys from Syracuse. Oh, Diogenes ; Falling in love with love ; This can't be love ; Sing for your supper ; You have cast your shadow on the sea ; The shortest day of the year / Richard Rodgers, Lorenz Hart -- Great lady. I have room in my heart ; Why can't this night go on forever / Frederick Loewe, Earle Crooker -- Hellzapoppin. No wonder ; G'bye now / Sammy Fain, Charles Tobias.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries