The beguiling Miss
- The beguiling Miss [sound recording] / Frances Bergen.
- Bergen, Frances.
- [New York] : Columbia, [1956?]
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||SNK9198||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono.; 12 in.
- Alternative Title
- I was doing all right.
- For the very first time.
- Soft lights and sweet music.
- All I need is you.
- This is new.
- For all we know.
- Better luck next time.
- You\u0027re getting to be a habit with me.
- Very thought of you.
- Let\u0027s begin.
- Lamp is low.
- Notes by Jack Benny, with biographical notes, on container.
- Event (note)
- Recorded in Hollywood, Chicago, and New York.
- I was doing all right ; For the very first time (Johnny Eaton\u0027s Quintet) -- Soft lights and sweet music ; All I need is you (Art Van Damme Quintet) -- This is new (Matty Matlock Orchestra ; Eddie Miller, tenor sax) -- For all we know (Matty Matlock Orchestra ; Matty Matlock, clarinet) -- Better luck next time (Matty Matlock Orchestra) -- You\u0027re getting to be a habit with me (Matty Matlock Orchestra ; Eddie Miller, tenor sax) -- Shivers ; The very thought of you (Art Van Damme Quintet) -- Let\u0027s begin ; The lamp is low (Johnny Eaton\u0027s Quintet).
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries