The ladies who wrote the lyrics
- The ladies who wrote the lyrics / Kaye Ballard.
- Ballard, Kaye
- New York : Painted Smiles Records, , ©1985.
Items in the Library & Off-site
|Status||Format||Access||Call Number||Item Location|
|Audio||Use in library||SNK10276||Off-site|
- Additional Authors
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo; 12 in.
- Popular songs, principally from musical comedies, by various composers, with lyrics by various women lyricists.
- Biographical notes on Ballard by Liz Smith on container.
- Carolyn Leigh: Don\u0027t ask the lady what the lady did before ; The best is yet to come; You fascinate me so; I wanna be yours ; Hey look me over; Step to the rear; Pass me by; It amazes me ; Little me medley ; Killing time -- Nancy Hamilton: The old soft shoe ; He\u0027s a millionaire -- Dorothy Fields: I feel a song coming on ; It\u0027s not where you start; Pick yourself up ; Don\u0027t blame me; It\u0027s a nice face; You\u0027re a lovable lunatic; After forty it\u0027s patch patch patch ; There\u0027s gotta be something better than this; There must be something better than love; Please don\u0027t send me a baby brother ; Make the man love me; I\u0027ll buy you a star; He had refinement ; This is it; I feel merely marvelous; Look who\u0027s dancing ; On the sunny side of the street; I\u0027m in the mood for love; A fine romance; Witchcraft; Young at heart; I won\u0027t grow up; I gotta crow; Exactly like you; How high the moon; I can\u0027t give you anything but love; Love is the reason ; Thank you for a lovely evening.
- Owning Institutions
- Columbia University Libraries